1. The 20th of December is celebrated as ISWP Day. This was marked with a string of month long events to commemorate the celebration in Dec-17. Event organised were Donation week, Tree Plantation, Visits to KGBV School Potka, Visit to Cheshire Home and Hind Ashram, Talent Show- Symphony 2017 , Mini Marathon, Drawing Competitions for children, Long Service Award, UDAAN Skit, Inauguration of HR Mates etc. Management and employees participated in huge numbers to make this celebration a grand success.
2. November is being celebrated as the QUALITY MONTH at ISWPL. The month was inaugurated by unfurling of the Quality Flag on 1st Nov 2017 by MD,Mr.Neeraj Kant, and Union President Mr. Rakeshwar Pandey in the presence of employees, union members and senior leadership team. The inauguration ceremony took place with the undertaking of the Quality Pledge by employees and announcement of various competitions, quizzes and activities scheduled to be organised throughout the month.
3. ISWPL with a philanthropic approach strives to live the philosophy of "Giving back to the Society" Like every year, this year too a Blood Donation Camp was held ,on the 11th of July 2017. Camp was inaugurated by MD, Mr. Neeraj Kant and Union president Mr. Rakeshwar Pandey. All employees came together to participate with great enthusiasm and we successfully donated 77 units.
4. July 2017 is being celebrated as Ethics Month at ISWPL. The theme for the month is “Respectful Workplace”.During this month various events like Ethics Quiz, Ethics Slogan competition, Ethics Awareness Sessions by the Senior Management Team, Poster competition, and Skit competition are conducted for all employees, and other stakeholders. The month was inaugurated on 6th July 2017 with a ceremonial flag hoisting by MD-Mr.Neeraj Kant and Union President- Mr.Rakeshwar Pandey and the Ethics pledge was undertaken by all employees to resolve that as part of Tata Group shall abide by TCOC guidelines in all sphere of work.
5. ISWPL has been placed in the 500-550 score band of the CII HR Excellence Assessment and has been awarded "Significant Achievement in HR Excellence." This is a band jump from the previous 450-500 score band.